Sunday, March 7, 2010

Picnik

So, one of my best friends showed me the BEST photo editing site (that's right, site, not software) available. It's picnik.com. It's free, with optional upgrade for additional features, and I know what you're thinkin. Yeah, I won't be able to do anything with the free version. I have to say this is one of the few sites that fact doesn't apply to. The free effects are very good, and you can re-create pictures taken with a mediocre camera and turn them into photos that look professional. Really, you can. It's also very easy to navigate and use, and cool to view other photo-buff's works.

Now, I have recently upgraded (which is fairly inexpensive, I did the ~$5 per month), but the only reason I upgraded is I have been taking a lot more pictures lately. Many for a friend getting married, and I wanted to use a few of the premium features.

Just to show you I'm not lying about the quality of this site, here are a few examples of some stuff I've done (the first photo is I and the friend that told me about the site :) ...







And here's picnik: http://www.picnik.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment