Thursday, October 21, 2010




{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Actually, no. I am pretty sure I haven't. Makes me wonder if I'm missing out, hehe.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Lots and lots. I would prob have to say cars, though. I HATE taking my car to get ANYTHING fixed, because I always feel like I have no idea what is going on, and I always get the feeling I'm being taken advantage of. Sometimes, I really want to say: "Look, obviously, I know nothing about cars, but if you could just be straight with me about what we're doing I'd really appreciate it." Does anybody else ever feel like they are getting spoken to like a child when the go to get anything done with their car?

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Hmmm, definitely have to steal Meg's answer and say Lord Voldermort! I also REALLY hated Professor Umbridge, though I don't know if she counts as a classic "villan?"

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Of course not. Does ANYONE?

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
I would have to say Peter Pan, but I remember I and my little brother went to see The Lion King SEVERAL times in the theater. Kinda funny, in our office, the conversions team are dressing up as Snow White and the Seven dwarfs for Halloween (SOMEHOW, I got drafted into being Snow White, not quite sure how that happened.) Anyway, we are doing a skit- Sedgwick takes Halloween very seriously- and have been watching Snow White on youtube, it's so good. They really don't make animated movies like they used to, shame.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Well this Q kinda puts me on the spot. If the whole world were listening to me, it'd be a waste I think, haha. I think (don't judge me), they should tune into Oprah. lol, no seriously. She really talks about things that MATTER, she truly cares about people and the issues that concern their daily lives. And the good she has done for some countries such as Africa- opening an all-girls school- just awe me. The world could use a dose of Oprah, everyone is so hung up on themselves these days.


{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
How about "I'm a Rockstar"? Kidding, um, I have no idea, I'm not good at this kinda thing. Browsing through my itunes, maybe "I'd do it all again," by Corinne Baily Rae.


{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Ugh, I think it's messy. I always jot things down on random pieces of paper, and unfortunately I write down everything, and never want to throw it away. But as far as other stuff on it, it's not too bad.

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Nope, never. (knock on wood)

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
Well this is an easy Q! Of course, my Pockets. I'm smitten with her, she's got me whipped. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment